Isla Iguana Day Tour
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Pedasi, Los Santos
- Product code: ISIT
* Water bottles
* Public chairs
* Snorkelling equipment
* Lunch box
* Round trip boat transportation from Playa Arenal to Isla Iguana
* Bathing suit
* Tours subject to availability.
* Please call, email, or come to reception at least the day before the tour to book it.
* The tour starts from Playa Arenal at 10:00 am (Duration: 6 hours approx.).
* Transportation from Selina Pedasi to/from Playa Arenal must be arranged in advanced.
Adult (over 10 years old): USD40
Child (7 - 9 years old): USD25
Infant (0 - 6 years old): USD13
Entrance fee to the Island: As Isla Iguana is a National Park, a tax must be paid in the Island. Foreigners must pay USD10 entrance and Panamenian and Panamenian residents must pay USD4. (This is collected in the Island). Passport or ID is required to go into the tour. A photocopy can work for foreigners.
* Tour schedules might change because of weather conditions.
* It is whale season from July to October in this area, and therefore there is a high chance of seeing them. However, we cannot 100% guarantee it, since nature is not controllable.
* Pets and alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
* No show policy applies.
* Cancellation Policy: if client can not take the activity already booked, he/she has to cancel it 24 hours before activity starts. In that case client can have 100% refund. If client doesn’t cancel before 24 hours or doesn’t arrive, Selina Explore won’t provide a refund.